Cornrstreetsociety - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Cornrstreetsociety > Topics

Subject: My God
Replies: 7 Views: 577

vampboy 20.06.12 - 03:40pm
This empty void in the depth of my soul cries out desperately to be filled
Hatred and envy conquers over me as a significant part of me is killed
Spiritually dead inclined towards death with no morals of what is right or wrong
My strong contempt towards Him starts to grow a strange feeling of obsessive self pleasure
To watch his creation burn and this world destruct is of such utmost joy and leasure
My ic addiction begins to gargantuanly devlop as I begin to question my sanity
inconspicuously watchinng these vile creatures breath as they mock my appearience and spit on my Humanity
A sense of excitement tingles over my spine as they now helplessly beg me to free them from their misery
ecstasy rushes through me as I dissect their bodies without Anesthesia smiling at thier unending agony
Leaving their putrid bodies to decay soon enough waiting to devour their flesh and fulfil my hunger
Dismemebering each part of them eating their lifeless s*x organs plucking out their eye ba11s with such Intense anger
seeing their mutilated corpse covered with faeces and urine I feel a deep sense of grandeur
As I Finaly am greeted by the Horned Deitys presence as he whispered into my ear 'no more pain of this empty void shall you endure'
The torment and undying agony of His creation shall be my true absolute cure

vampboy 20.06.12 - 03:45pm
*Leisure *

fear 20.06.12 - 09:53pm
And what a gruesome leisure ut seems to be...but contempt or content?...and why so much repitition? me...me in the 1st line. dead...death n begin...begin ? Also a sudden change of mood in the middle...?

vampboy 22.06.12 - 03:17am
Harsh criticism! haha (: But yeah, I realized it does s*ck really bad. thanks! :D *

vampboy 22.06.12 - 03:17am
Harsh criticism! haha (: But yeah, I realized it does s*ck really bad. thanks! :D *

fear 22.06.12 - 09:40pm
It doesn't s*ck, its just too many different Tones for one poem...there shoul have been 3 at least. To capture eacj emotion individually

twenty7d 7.07.12 - 04:31pm
So sad... *

fear 7.07.12 - 05:08pm
Yes! Sad too! So the sadness in 1poem, the vendetta/anger in another, and then anothe entirely to capture that ic lust... *

* Cornrstreetsociety Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Cornrstreetsociety

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits